Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am loving this age!!!

OK, so this is going to be a random update. Just wanted to put some pictures and videos out there.

We've been going to the local playgrounds quite a bit.


We are learning about sharing. Not doing so well in this photo, but the kids are improving. Riley will happily hand something to Colter when you ask her to share. Once she soaks up the praise for doing the right thing she has been known to snatch it right back.

A good toy is something you can either climb into or push around the kitchen floor. Luckily a diaper box fits both requirements!

Isn't Colter so handsome?!!!

Don't mind the outfit (long story). Riley can light up the whole room!

My dad actually made this table for me when I was little. The kids love having snack outside on the porch. Notice the blue puppy (also known as "pup-pup"). We are now the proud owners of a whole litter (7) of puppies. I try to limit the kids to 3 puppies out and about at one time (Riley usually wants one in each arm) with 4 in reserve.
Riley and Colter are cracking me up these days. I love seeing their little personalities. They both love to dance, but Colter has some especially smooth dance moves. He must have gotten them from Jeff because I am a terrible dancer!


Everybody loves Governor. He is such a good sport. Lately the kids have been offering their toys to him only to snatch them away, laugh and run off. Gov gets very excited. It's hard to blame him when he finally snags one and sneaks into the other room. Of course at this point Riley and Colter are upset with him. Poor dog can't win.




Just a normal morning around here... Who said tissues need to go in boxes and wagons are for toys?

1 comment:

MegaBurm said...

They are getting so big!!! Riley is just adorable and Colter is getting to be so very handsome! I can't wait to see them again! We will try to figure something out so we can come visit while Matt is up in CT. :)