Sunday, April 20, 2008

More firsts!

We really got out of the house today. We took Riley and Colter to see Dan (the son of our friend Chris) get baptised. Here he is holding Riley.
Their church did a special service to baptise almost 30 people. They played a video testimony prior to each baptism. It was really amazing to hear some of those stories. We're so happy for Dan. I had a new appreciation for how wonderful parents must feel when their children accept Jesus. No decision is more important. I pray every day that Riley and Colter will come to know and love the Lord.

After the baptisms, we went straight to Uncle Greg, Aunt Laurie, David, and Rachel's house for Rachel's 18th birthday party.

Here's the birthday girl.
I can't believe she's 18 already! It was great to see family again and the twins enjoyed their first birthday party.

No comments: