Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy

Colter wanted to be the first to say "Happy Birthday, Dad!" (Riley was a close second).
We tried to have a surprise pool party for Jeff while two of our neices from Texas were here. But, there was something about us decorating 40+ cupcakes that tipped him off. Hehe. We thought we could pass it off as learning to decorate cakes, but I guess not. Bailey and Madison did an excellent job decorating. They can say that I taught them, but the reality of twin infants is that they got very little instruction. They're just naturally super creative. I mean, it never occurred to me to make roses using 4 different colors of frosting!
Aren't they beautiful? (The cupcakes and the girls).
They even fed the babies in the middle of all their hard work.
Seriously though, we want to wish Jeff a happy birthday. We three love him to pieces. He brings so much of the fun, laughter, organization, love, level-headedness, and goodness to our family.

No comments: